Your puppy with come with a Kennel Club Owner Certificate signed by us.
Your puppy will remain registered to us until you apply to the Kennel Club to change the registered ownership. This can be done either via post or online.
Benefits of registering your ownership
- Formal recognition as the registered owner of your puppy
You will receive your personalised official Kennel Club Owner Registration Certificate
- FREE Puppy Handbook
An invaluable guide to all aspects of bringing up and caring for your puppy
- Invaluable unlimited advice and support in all aspects of dog ownership
Including dog training with the Good Citizen Dog Scheme, identification with Petlog and access to wide range of services on the Kennel Club website
- Option to purchase your puppy’s enhanced five generation pedigree – at a discounted price
An A3 sized certificate highlighting in red all the champions within your puppy’s family tree – Saving £5 on the normal cost
- Opportunity to take part in events and activities licensed by the Kennel Club each year
- Kennel Club Charitable Trust
Your transfer fee will help the Kennel Club fund a wide variety of work ranging from supporting research into canine diseases to welfare initiatives and the promotion of support dogs, all of which give dogs healthier and happier lives
- Kennel Club Healthcare Plan - Generous discounts on new policies